1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat. Crush in the garlic and stir.
2. Add the diced celery and onion to the pan and saute for a few minutes.
3. Add the chopped red pepper and chillies and leave to sweat for a few minutes.
4. Once the vegetables have softened slightly, add in the sausage meat. Break up the meat with a spoon and continue to stir.
5. When the sausage meat has started to brown, stir in the paprika.
6. Next add in the chopped tomatoes and tomato puree. Bring to a bubble and then reduce the heat.
7. Bring a pot of water to the boil and add in pasta of your choosing. Cook to your preference.
8. Whilst the pasta is cooking, stir the sausage sauce every few minutes. If the sauce has started to thicken a bit too much, add in a little of the pasta cooking water to loosen the sauce a little.
9. Drain the pasta and add into the sausage sauce.
10. Mix the sauce and the pasta together and serve.